Life isnt always rainbows and sunshine.
These couple of days have been real bad for me. And its getting much worse. But I’ll let you people know what to do on these days.
- Cry. I always thought crying was for weak people. And when i was a child and people used to ask me ‘Are you crying?’ I always got defensive that i dont cry. But now, At this age i realise how important it is to just let go and cry. There are all these feelings, anger and pain wanting to come out. So cry it out. Its the most harmless yet the most effective way. There is nothing wrong in being weak for few minutes.
- Do things that make you happy. It can be anything from getting a spa to just eating a good meal. Pamper yourself. It’ll help you forget about all the bad things for few minutes.
- Write it down. Lots of you might feel at those moments that there is no one to talk to. So write it down. Even if you dont maintain a journal just take a piece of paper write everything down and at the end just write that ‘It will be fine. I will be fine’ And hide it any book or notebook and someday you’ll find it and read it and think how all of that problems dont matter now.
- Take a day off. I was a little doubtful on this too. I just wanted to curl up in my blanket and be there forever but there was this thing in my mind that someone out there is having a much worse day and they dont get to just lay it off. So how can i? But its okay. It doesnt matter how much worse it is. If you want a day off? Take it.
- Know that everything will be better eventually. I warn you though it’ll get much worse before it gets better. I thought on the first day that it’ll be better tomorrow but No. Its like a bruise. Before getting better it gets much worse. Black and blue and what not disgusting colour but then it fades away.
You’ll get better i promise. I dont want anyone of you to feel alone on these days. Find someone to talk to anf if there is no one. I am here. I will listen to each of you. Just dont be crying alone in your room. Its not a good feeling.
For rainbows to be seen there is always a rainstorm before.
Monkey love to you all. 💕